The Impulse 7000DP Defibrillator/Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer ensures proper operation and ultimate performance of critical life-support cardiac-resuscitation equipment. The Impulse 7000DP is superior in compliance, technology, efficiency and ease of use. A sleek and rugged exterior is paired with first-class technology, putting this defib tester in a league of its own. Standardize test procedures, capture, and print results with Ansur test-automation software, or use the Impulse 7010 Defibrillator Selectable Load Accessory to ensure IEC 60601-2-4 and AAMI DF80 compliance
Impulse 7000DP Defibrillator Analyzer and Pacemaker Tester
$6,490.00 – $10,800.00
- Impulse 7010 Defibrillator Selectable Load Accessory provides multiple loads of 25 Ω, 50 Ω, 75 Ω, 100 Ω, 125 Ω, 150 Ω, 175 Ω, and 200 Ω to comply with IEC 60601-2-4 standard (optional)
- Lown, Edmark, trapezoidal, biphasic and pulsed-biphasic defibrillation technology compatibility
- AED compatibility
- 12-lead ECG simulation
- Ability to test external transcutaneous pacemakers (Impulse 7000 DP only)
- Internal pacer brand selections
- Flexible heart-rate settings (1BPM step)
- DSP-based measurements for firmware and waveform upgrade
- Waveform capture, store and replay
- First-in-class accuracy ± 1% of reading + 0.1J
- Long lasting, rechargeable battery
The Impulse 7000DP model is a combination Defibrillator/Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer
The Impulse 7000DP defibrillator analyzer ensures proper operation and ultimate performance of critical life-support cardiac-resuscitation equipment, including mono- and bi-phasic defibrillators and AEDs.
This best-in-class defibrillator analyzer offers test capabilities that encompass a global spectrum of established pulse shapes, feature breakthrough AED technology compatibility, and deliver superior performance with accuracy readings ± 1% of reading +0.1J.
The Impulse 7000DP model is a combination Defibrillator Analyzer and Pacemaker Tester with an intuitive user interface, backlight, and easy-to-read display. This portable, rugged, easy-to-carry device features functionality that includes energy output measurement, ECG waves, and an extensive range of test loads and measurement algorithms needed to test external transcutaneous pacemakers.
The Impulse 7000DP coupled with the Impulse 7010 Defibrillator Selectable Load Accessory enables end-users to select from multiple loads (25Ω – 200Ω) ensuring IEC 60601-2-4 compliance. The Impulse 7000DP features 10 independent ECG outputs that provide 12 lead combinations for standardized clinical signals. Ansur test automation may be purchased in order to standardize test procedures, capture waveforms and test results, and evolve with increasing requirements for electronic data storage.
AC Power Cord (USA)
AC Power Cord (USA)10A, 125V, NEMA5-15 TO C13, 3X18AWG, SVT, 6FT, BLACK
Model number: 28417
Universal AC/DC Power Supply
Universal AC/DC Power Supply for Impulse 6000/7000, SigmaPace 1000, ProSim 8
Part number: 4766550