The ForceTriad energy platform is a full-featured electrosurgical system that provides electrosurgical cutting and coagulation, bipolar functionality, and vessel sealing in a single generator.
The platform is intended for open and laparoscopic surgical procedures and includes:
- TissueFect Sensing Technology (across all modalities): Covidien control system designed to precisely manage energy delivery, creating a range of options for desired tissue effect.
- ValleyLab Mode for Electrosurgery: Provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and dissection.
- LigaSure Fusion Technology for Vessel Sealing: Fusion cycles faster than the original LigaSure vessel sealing generator.
Medical specialties utilizing the ForceTriad energy platform include colorectal, urology, orthopedics, general surgery, plastics, and gynecology.
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the ValleyLab ForceTriad Electrosurgical Generator:
- #SM-FT900: Covidien FT900 ForceTriad Trolley.
- #SM-FT6003: 3pedal Footswitch.
- #SM-SE3690: ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System.
- #SM-E6009: Bipolar Footswitch.
- #SM-E6019 (Current Version): Bipolar Footswitch.
- #BOV-A827V: Bipolar Forceps Cord (All Bovie and ConMed Forceps are compatible).
- #T229: ConMed Cable for ARM and Valleylab REM Generators.
- #60-0136-001: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode – Adult.
- #60-0136-002: ConMed Reusable Dispersive Patient Plate Electrode – Pediatric.
- #60-5806-001: ConMed Reusable Cable for Dispersive Electrodes.
- Hand Control Pencil:
- #BOV-ESPR2: Reusable Push Button.
- All Bovie Disposable options.
- All ConMed Goldline options.
- Foot Control Pencil: All Bovie and ConMed options.
- Bovie and ConMed electrode tips are cross-compatible.
- Any smoke evacuator is highly recommend to be purchased with and used alongside the electrosurgical generator.