The GE CARESCAPE B650 Patient Monitor includes an ECG cable and leads, SpO2 sensor and extension, NIBP cuff and hose, new battery, and a power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
The efficient and ergonomic CARESCAPE Monitor B650 offers flexibility at every point of care. Configurability, a user-friendly interface, outstanding parameters, and seamless integration all ensure that you can focus on the patient instead of the technology.
The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 has the advanced tools to meet the needs of CCU, PACU, NICU, and lower-acuity ICU and OR patients.
- Seamlessly integrate with GE Healthcare Engstrom and Anesthesia Carestation devices with remote on/off function, so monitoring can begin at the anesthesia station.
- Get full data continuity with the CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for seamless patient data capture in HIS/EMR.
- Clinically outstanding parameters help enable better quality of care: dual SpO2, continuous metabolics and gas exchange, Ek-Pro arrhythmia analysis, and Adequacy of
- Anesthesia parameters, such as Entropy and NMT.
- Diagnostic cardiac excellence at the bedside with 12SL ECG analysis and two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, allowing fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Combination monitoring with Apex Pro telemetry allows early mobility of patients that may help reduce the length of stay.