The GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, adult reusable SpO2 sensor, SpO2 extension, one NiBP cuff and hose, new battery, and power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
The Dash 4000 Patient Monitor is a complete portable bedside monitoring solution that features ECG, Nellcor technology, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), SpO2, and Temperature. Optional CO2 parameter available.
The full-featured Dash 4000 monitor offers a 10.4″ screen. From presentation in the emergency department to surgery in the OR to recovery in the PACU, treatment in the ICU and transfer to the step down unit, the Dash monitor is an exceptional choice for every point of care.
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor:
- #MFI-GEH-WU-0182: GE Dash Capnoflex LF CO2 Module – Certified Refurbished.
- #3475-00: Respironics Disposable Sampling Line Kit.
- #900276-011: GE Dash Vital Signs Monitor Roll Stand
- #AD-24-090: Marquette GE NIBP Hose 2017008-003
- #MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-6FT: MFI Medical Universal Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord.
- #CAS-DMQ-AS0: Marquette GE Reusable Temperature Probe.
- NIBP Connector: 2 connectors per additional cuff.
- Cables and Sensors Reusable NIBP Cuff (compatible Dual Hose Configurations).
- Cables and Sensors GE Corometrics Compatible Direct-Connect SpO2 Sensor.
- Cables and Sensors GE Marquette Compatible Direct-Connect SpO2 Sensor.
- GE Marquette One Piece ECG Cable.
- GE Dash 419743-002 Printer Recorder.
- Most ECG Electrodes.